Send Money online anytime, anywhere with Western Union RIGHT NOW!
Western Union ® in partnership with Alfardan Exchange has launched online money transfer service in Qatar. The service enables consumers to transfer money, track the status and view history of their transactions 24/7 from any part of the country using computer or mobile. It is available in over 200 countries from a starting fee of QR 15.
HOW TO START
Transferring money has never been easier, follow the simple registration steps below and start sending money online from home, office or on the go.
1. Download the App or register through wu.com web portal.
2. Verify your registered email by clicking the link received from Western Union
3. Verify your mobile number upon receiving the OTP.
Choose between physical and online verification:
- Physical verification (Verify your identity by visiting one of Alfardan Exchange branches)
- Online ID verification by following below steps:
1. Take a photo of your QID from front side.
2. Take a photo of your QID from back side.
3. Take a selfie following on-screen instructions and click Continue button
4. Alfardan Exchange customer service agent will verify your registration and you will receive a confirmation to your email
HOW TO SEND MONEY ONLINE WITH WESTERN UNION
- Login to your online profile.
- Choose the destination country, transfer amount and delivery method (cash).
- Enter your receiver’s name, the purpose of your transaction and the source of your funds
- Confirm your transaction details and pay with a debit card issued in Qatar.
- After you get the confirmation email, save the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and give it to your receiver so that they can pick up the money.
HOW MUCH CAN I TRANSFER ONLINE
- Up to 20,000 QAR per transaction or per 4 days period not exceeding QR 55,000 per week.
- Use your NAPS debit card(s) issued in Qatar
looking for other ways to transfer money? checkout our money transfer page to find out more. For more information visit wu.com or call +97444537777
Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, differences in time zones, agent location hours, time of payment, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See online terms and conditions for details.