Terms and Conditions
1. Currency once sold or bought could be returned only at prevailing market rate.
2. Please count your cash before leaving the counter. Al Fardan Exchange will not be liable for any shortages or claims thereafter.
3. Provide us with true, accurate, current and complete evidence of your identity, and promptly update your personal information if and when it changes;
4. Al Fardan Exchange takes no responsibility for delays or delivery failure any of its services as a result of mistakes in information’s.
5. Our exchange rates are displayed at these premises/ we will write on your payment instruction form or receipt the exchange rate applied to your money transfer when you are sending or receiving money.
6. Fees and charges apply when making or receiving international money transfers, or when initiating for cancellation or amendment
7. Refund of Principal Amount and cancellation of the money transfer will be made upon written request of the Sender if payment to the Receiver has not yet been made at the time the request is processed by Al Fardan Exchange.
8. You agree that Transfer Fees will not be refunded after the transaction has been processed by Al Fardan Exchange
9. You agree that you are not sending or receiving a payment transfer for or in connection with any criminal or illegal purpose.
10. You agree to help us in the discharge of our anti-money laundering, security validation and verification responsibilities by providing such information as we may request.
11. I agreed on the above mentioned terms & Condition.